HCS recently showcased our capabilities in innovative engineering, project management and quality to deliver 3off reeler systems simultaneously during challenging market conditions to meet our customers delivery and commercial expectations.
- ATEX / IECEx certified
- Fully certified DNV frame, R45 classification
- MGW: 45 tonne
- Dimensions: 5.9m x 4.8m x 4.7m
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +50 °C
- Designed to accommodate 3,200m of Ø88mm ± 2mm umbilical + contingency
- Pneumatically driven system c/w
- Hydraulic rotary union c/w bypass facility
- Dual slip ring to accommodate electrical and fibre optical cables c/w bypass facility
- Back pressure system for in-riser application
- Local and remote-control panels
- Engraved instrumentation panels for subsea hydraulic controls
- System c/w safety interlocks to prevent operator injury
- Remote grease points for easy maintenance
- Fully proportional speed control for drum and levelwind intervention
- Back tension selection / adjustment
We partnered with Fibron, who manufactured the project specific umbilicals and associated deck jumpers. The full system packages also include 9off umbilical sheaves and 3off shipping baskets designed and delivered by HCS.
HCS Senior Project Manager, Natasha Arnott said ‘We take great pleasure and pride in delivering bespoke equipment to our customers. Our long-standing relationship with both customer and supplier(s) proves to be extremely beneficial when on-time delivery is paramount, and quality of the product cannot be compromised. We are looking forward to seeing the equipment in action’.