WHAT WE DO:
We aim to be our clients’ preferred MANPOWER partner who can install, operate, maintain, repair and retrofit any IWOCS systems.
Our ISO 9001 and FPAL certification give assurance of the highly trained, competent manpower services we can supply to support your project. We can provide our track record of previous manpower service contracts on request.
Our fully certified technicians can be contracted on long or short-term project rotations anywhere in the world. One, two or four-man crews can be provided. Highly experienced manpower, who are time-served supervisors can also be provided.
Our technicians are experts in IWOCS and production control systems. Cost effectively a single HCS crew can be contracted to operate or maintain all such equipment on any site.
Multi-skilled offshore personnel are also available and may be called on to support:
– XT Installation
– EDP & LRP
– HP and LP Riser
– SCM Work Scopes
– Rig Deployment
– Vessel Deployment
– Platform Maintenance
Our manpower operations are fully supported by administrative services to organise visas and travel documentation. The wider HCS group resources can also be called on if required to provide specialist engineering back-up services. Procurement services can organise parts or spares.
- Proven, highly competent personnel
- Flexible contractual timescales to suit client needs
- Flexible resourcing tailored to project requirements (1x man, 2x man or 4+ man crews)
- Highly competitive rates
- Administrative services can co-ordinate visas, flights and accommodation
- Added value client services including procurement of spares if required
- The wider HCS Group infrastructure to provide technical back-up to teams including manufacturing capability for non-standard parts if required