WHAT WE DO:
We make it our priority to ensure ASSEMBLY & TESTING projects integrate seamlessly with our clients’ operations.
In terms of delivering ASSEMBLY & TESTING services, we know our customers expect us to fully meet the needs of their respective teams including; project managers, QA/QC inspectors and technical managers. Our track record proves we do just that.
On-site purpose-built facilities enable HCS to undertake the full range of assembly & testing, modification and turnkey work scopes on site. In-house capability also includes hydrostatic testing, hydrodynamic testing and gas testing.
Our Aberdeen team are particularly experienced in assembly & test work scopes. The management team has had previous experience co-ordinating full subsea Xmas tree projects on behalf of OEMs. All on-site operations are handled by fully trained technicians.
In the event of additional engineering back-up being required to support assembly and test projects, the resources of the wider HCS group can always be called upon to provide additional engineering back-up and ensure client projects proceed to plan.
- Proven track record of achievement
- Commitment to deliver highest standards of customer service
- Highly experienced management & technical teams
- Experience with Xmas trees
- Purpose built on-site facilities
- Specialist testing services (hydrostatic, hydrodynamic & gas)
- Highly competitive rates
- HCS Group infrastructure can provide technical engineering back-up if required.