HCS is experienced in the manufacture of bespoke low/high pressure HPUs (in containerised or standalone formats). Units can be customised to any footprint, height and weight to meet operational requirements. Functionality of controls can also be fully tailored to the required work scope.
- Choice of pneumatic or electric pressure generation.
- ESD system can be custom designed to interface with client’s control philosophy
- Operating system can be direct, manual valve or electro hydraulic (EH) controlled via PLC/HMI
- Accumulation within separate ventilated compartment if required
- Full emergency stop system
- Pressurised container, suitable for use in hazardous areas, can
- Test & Flushing
- FAT Testing
- Maintenance and technical support services
- Training for client personnel
- All manufacturing processes are accredited by Lloyds ISO 9001/OSHAS 18001:2007
- All stages of fabrication and assembly can be carried out on site thereby ensuring full control of quality and production processes
- Production welding can comply with any specific quality or industry standards.
- Experienced using conventional and exotic materials including; inconel 625, 6Mo, super duplex and hastelloy C276
- CE compliant (including ATEX and machinery directives)
- IECEx certification if required
- Frame certified to DNVG-ST-E271
- NORSOK compliance