HCS has a successful track record for the capability to install control systems within subsea manifold structures. We can offer clients a turnkey service incorporating; engineering services, procurement, tubing fabrication, orbital welding and pressure test and flushing.
- HCS has vast experience in the installation and welding of controls and chemical injection tubing on subsea installation assemblies.
- HCS holds an extensive library of weld procedures which meet current industry standards.
- Prequalified standards exist for the welding of; 316L, duplex, super duplex, Inco 625, Nitronic 50 and 6Mo
- HCS has a welding engineer who can support the development of new weld procedures if required to fulfil the requirements of any work scope.
All tubing can be pressure tested and flushed to required client standards:
- ISO 13628-6
- ISO 13628-7
- SAE AS4059 2005
Tube forming: As per approved client procedures
- ASME IX or any required standard client standard.
- New weld standard can also be developed if required