PRODUCTION CONTROL SYSTEMS:
HCS can design accumulator banks to any client specification. Typically, these units are frame mounted and designed to withstand subsea pressures and flows. Units can be designed as an expansion to an existing system or as a standalone unit.
- Safety relief valves and burst discs can be incorporated into design
- Custom finish (Paint, Galvanised or stainless steel)
- Manual operated valves for isolation and maintenance
- Pressure testing/flush/FAT testing
- SIT testing
- Maintenance and technical support services
- All manufacturing processes are accredited by Lloyds ISO 9001/OSHAS 18001:2007
- All stages of fabrication and assembly can be carried out on site thereby ensuring full control of quality and production processes
- Production welding can comply with any specific quality or industry standards.
- Experience using conventional and exotic materials including; Inconel 625, 6Mo, super duplex and hastelloy C276
- CE Compliance (including ATEX and machine directive)
- IECEx certification if required
- Frame certified to DNV-ST-E271
- NORSOK compliant